Monday, August 23, 2010

Coach

I have this really nice Coach bag I got for Christmas 2 years ago.  I use it a good bit and given the price tag, name brand, and quality, it should last quite a while. 

Unfortunately, the straps are starting to peel off layer by layer.  I checked on the Coach website and it says their products are guaranteed for their natural life.  I'm not exactly sure what the "natural life" of a handbag is, but I would think it should last quite a few years and that my particular bag would fit this criteria.  I researched it a little further and saw that I have to pay $20 for handling to get it fix.  I'm a bit confused... Why do I have to pay for their guarantee?  I think it's a conspiracy... Now the question is, do I get it fixed?

2 comments:

  1. I'd get it fixed :) I think they probably charge 20 bucks to prevent people from scamming them all the time. Or maybe for shipping or is that a separate charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, probably and it's definitely probably worth getting it fix. I just was a little surprised that had they made a better bag, I wouldn't be having to spend the $20 to get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments