Oh. My. Goodness.
If I type this, if I hit "publish post," then you might say I should do it. Which means, you'll hold me to it. Which means, I have to put in some effort and it's gonna hurt.
I thought I'd give myself 2 years. Once Katarina turned 2, I was supposed to be back to the size I was before I got pregnant. I'm not... not even close... WAY off. Apparently eating pizza and cake while pregnant and then not having single moment to work out after she's born and not having the money to buy healthy food causes an issue with weight loss. Check out those rolls!
So, here's my proposal...
Weekly posts that my blog viewers hold me to. Yup, YOU have to keep me to it and keep me motivated. Each week, let's say on Monday, I'll post an update on my weight loss progress. Do I have to share my weight? You're call (please say no!) What will the workout requirements be? No idea! Let's put it this way, I could get up early and somehow get Katarina out the door to go for a run, but I do have a $10 gym membership next to work where I could go on lunch and get 25 minutes in about 3 days a week.
So, what do you think? Will you help me? Post a comment here on your thoughts...
Now... Do I publish this? Oh gosh, I think I will...







Do it...I will hold you to it! Hot Momma!
ReplyDeleteIt only took me 7 years and it's not easy! I know you can do it . You're a strong confident and beautiful woman! I have all the confidents you will need to succeed. Don't post your actual weight just keep track and post how much you lose or gain because it is a constant battle!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you are amazingly beautiful just the way you are! But if you'd like help reaching your goal, let me know! I am currently working on loosing a few pounds myself! The buddy system for support is great! <3
ReplyDeleteGo for it!!! I know you can do it. I am now off sugar and carbs for the most part and it is so hard, but when i get on the scale and see another pound gone... it is so worth it. I can't wait to hear your journey, and i'll keep you going..... so far i've lost 5 lbs in 10 days
ReplyDeleteI need to do something like this too, because I need to be held accountable. My babies are 2 as well and I currently weigh as much as I did when I delivered them- you know, BEFORE the c-section. Gah.
ReplyDeleteI'll support you! I work out 3 times a week and am getting stronger. It feels great! Now, if only I could stop replacing all of the calories I burn with Coke and junk food! Maybe helping you will help inspire me!
ReplyDelete