Monday, August 23, 2010

What's This Blogging Thing About?

About 100 times a day I have these crazy thoughts, things I want to vent about, and a pretty interesting life in general... so why not blog about it?

I'm a single mom of an amazing 1 year old... who just starting walking I might add.  She's already in to everything so no idea what I'm about to be in for now that she's up on just two legs.  Her father bailed when he found out I was preggo, but that's neither here nor there at this point, but figured I would throw it out there for all those who are wondering - how did she become a single mom and what's with the title of her blog?

Random thing of the day:  So today I'm driving home from work (a 45 minute commute) and I see this truck with a few bumper stickers on it.  Nothing exciting or special about it until it gets right next to me.  Then, I see the guy has in the bed of his truck, the entire front seat and windshield filled with paper trash.  In particular, you know those newspaper things you get from Stop and Shop or your local grocery store?  Those things, everywhere!  It looked like the entire city's recycled mailed ended up in this guy's car!  Part of me wanted to take the next exit just to stay away from him in fear he realized I was staring at him... I mean, couldn't take my eyes off of him and his truck.  A candidate for hoarders?  There really are crazies out there!

And because I have no money (kids are expensive but worth it), I never eat out.  Tonight though, I decided I would treat myself to deep fried dumplings and General Zso's chicken from a local Chinese place.  Absolutely delicious, but now I'm full and bed's calling my name!  More to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments