When I was 16 years old, I met my first love. He drove this little Austin Martin MG from the 60's and it was a great car to ride around in and we even went to a few car shows with it. This is the story of our first date...
We went with two friends on a double date to this place that had miniature golf and... Go-carts! It was awesome! We played some golf, which I was horrible at (still am), and then got in the go-carts to race around the track. We were laughing and having a great time! Then, we crashed. I mean, got stuck, t-boned, ridiculous crash that was so freakin' hilarious!
So hilarious in fact, I peed my pants.
Yup, pissed all over them I was laughing so hard.
No, it was not a little leak, it was a full bladder of piss all over my jeans. Now, I highly doubt any of you have not gotten your jeans wet and you can see the drastic change in color and they do not dry quickly. I ended up in the bathroom trying to get creative with my sweatshirt to cover it up. The fact that he didn't make fun of me or dump me made him that much more of a nice guy.
It may not have been the last time I pissed my pants laughing, but it has to be one of the most memorable.
Well, apparently this trait runs in the family.
Last night I was over at Auntie Liz's parent's house and munchkin was having a wonderful time yelling "RROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR" at Liz's dad - affectionately called "Daddy." This was beyond hilarious to munchkin. She just ran around corners of the house then jumped out with her hands up in the air yelling "ROOOOOOAAARR." Of course, Daddy acted like he was scared which caused everyone to just laugh endlessly. She was cracking up laughing the entire time to the point where she simply could not control herself. Yup, she pissed her pants laughing... TWICE!
So there you go! This family laughs so hard, we pee. Awesome! Hope she doesn't pee on a first date like I did.... Then again, maybe it will keep the boys away until she's at least 35, ok, maybe 30...








Haha - I only peed myself once & it was when I was pregnant for the second time. I coughed and let some go by accident. Of course it happened during a night out where I couldn't do much about it except throw my panties in the trash.
ReplyDelete