Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flammable Clothing?

Thanks to the wonderful Muzzy (Grandma), my sweet Katarina has some great new 12 month clothes.  Of course with new clothes comes taking off many many tags.  Well, I get out some PJs for the little one and wouldn't you know it there is a tag on it in bright yellow that states it's flammable.  You've got to be kidding me...  Clothing?  Flammable? 

Who in their right mind thought that clothing wasn't flammable causing the lawsuit that prompted that clothing company to start putting huge bright yellow tags on their products stating otherwise.  I mean, I was shocked enough when putting together the crib was idiot proof, but now I'm really shocked.  I wonder sometimes...

1 comment:

  1. Some of Jackson's PJ's are flame retardant... I want to know who is getting their 12 month old close to flames?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments