Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gone For So Long

It's been too long... way too long.

First, I was in Denver.  An amazing vacation with ridiculous stories.  Including a story about my sole coming apart from my 14 year old snowboarding boots requiring me to purchase new books and bindings.  It was a VERY sad day to see those boots and bindings go.  Luckily, Josh at the store was thrilled and proceeded to let us drink leavily to overcome our grief.

Then, it was a 15 page paper on sweatshops - guess what, they're bad.  Very bad.  And unethical.  That pretty much sums up my entire paper.  Can you believe I scored well?  Amazing!

Now, Katarina is in Florida with her Aunt and Papa.  From what I hear, she's thoroughly enjoying the beach and the pool and has no desire to come back to the chaos otherwise known as home.

Her father is also back.  Obviously, I still haven't heard from him so I don't have specifics, but his car is parked outside.  Apparently, you can go years without paying a mortgage, get formally foreclosed on, and still live there.  Must be nice to life rent/mortgage free.

And I'm realizing what a ridiculous pain in the ass I am.  Yup, I'm a needy, high expectations, overreacting, pain in the hind parts girl.  I mean, a real pain!  I'm also realizing how much I don't like myself when I act this way.  It's a hard thing to accept your many many flaws, but it's even harder when it makes you feel bad about the person who you are becoming and worse for the person you are involving.  So to you, I'm sorry.  You deserve better Mr. Nice Guy.

Now it's to bed after a month of not posting.  With school being over, I hope to be on more often. 

Love you all and thank you for your love and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments