I'm sitting on the plane to Chicago right now. No seriously, typing in to my new phone (because the old one fell in the toilet) while sitting on a plane headed for my final destination of Denver, CO.
Which means I also just left Katarina with her Muzzy (Grandmother) for the next 5 days. 5, FIVE, days!!! She cried so much because she knew I was leaving and until we got to the airport, she thought she was getting to come along.
No doubt she'll be fine. I'm much more concerned about Muzzy's sanity and me missing her too much. They say it's good to do this... I'll let you know what I really think in a few days.
Which means I also just left Katarina with her Muzzy (Grandmother) for the next 5 days. 5, FIVE, days!!! She cried so much because she knew I was leaving and until we got to the airport, she thought she was getting to come along.
No doubt she'll be fine. I'm much more concerned about Muzzy's sanity and me missing her too much. They say it's good to do this... I'll let you know what I really think in a few days.







No comments:
Post a Comment