Saturday, May 26, 2012

Disappearing Act

I haven't logged on to my blog since my last post.  This is by far the longest I've gone without posting since I started this blog.

You've probably heard by now that I'm closing the chapter on my Rhode Island life and moving to the Indianapolis area in less than two weeks.  Yes, that quickly.  I found out the potential of my move a month ago and solidified everything last Friday.  The movers come on the 5th and 6th and then I'll begin my drive.

I'm going to miss Rhode Island.  After all, this is where I had my daughter and grew up so much.  But more so, I'm thrilled to leave this place behind me.  I met some amazing people and some people I wish I never met.  I'm able to get rid of my condo and buy a beautiful house.  As you probably read, my dream in life has always been to have a house.  The fact that this is probably going to happen (just don't want to get too ahead of myself), makes me happier than you can ever imagine.

So, I now consider whether to keep blogging.  Those that know me in real life know that I blog under a different name.  I do this for privacy because my name, and my daughter's, is unique and I really don't want creepsters finding me.  But it also makes me feel a little fake even though every single word I write is true, is about me and who I truly am.  As I move on and get this amazing opportunity to start over in a new city, I might start my blog over as well or discontinue it all together.  Time will tell!

Thanks for sticking with me even though I've disappeared for so long!





1 comment:

  1. If you don't blog, you'd better look me up on FB so we can keep in touch!! How else will I know what's going on with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments