Monday, February 27, 2012

Dreams

You know the American Dream?  The one where you can accomplish anything with hard work... Yea, I've got one of those.

Actually, it's really simple.   It's something that most people have.  It's something that I'm capable of having but not yet.  It's something that every. single. day, I want more and more.  It's on my mind so much now and I just wish it was already here.

I want a house.

I want a house with a yard and a fence around that yard.

I want a house with three to four bedrooms.

I want a house with a real dining area.

I want a house with a basement.  And if not a basement, a play room.

I want a house with more than one bathroom.

I want a house that is newer - as in only 10 years old.

I want a house that I can afford to live a good life with while still paying the mortgage.

That's literally all I want.  That's my dream.  That's my goal in life.  That's what I want to work towards.  That's what I fear is so far away and have no idea when it could actually happen.  

What's your dream?


1 comment:

  1. That's a great goal you know. I remember when I was divorcing my ex & we put our house on the market - it was devastating. It turns out, I ended up finding a way to make it work (mostly thanks to my parents paying off a few bills for me), but the thought of leaving the house was absolutely heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments