Monday, February 7, 2011

Bank Owned Property...

I'm just saying...

The listing for his unit now states "Foreclosure - Bank Repossessed. This property has completed the foreclosure process and is now owned by the foreclosing lender, which took title to the property for an estimated consideration (loan balance plus other fees and costs). "

I saw him on New Years Day with some random woman.  Katarina was with me and it was the nicest he's been to her.  He didn't acknowledge that she was his, but he did say hello and Happy New Year.  Of course, the real reason was that he was trying to impress the woman he was with.  Now, I'm happy to report that I will have no more random run ins with him.  Only problem is I don't know how I'll ever get my sofa back...

So, if you want to become my neighbor, I'd love it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments