I took the "day off" today to take Katarina to the doctor for her 18 month check-up. I put this in quotes because it was more work than I expected. We slept in until 7 and after a shower, we were out the door. I dropped munchkin off at the daycare and headed to Starbucks. $8.00 later, I had my White Chocolate Mocha (my favorite) and a breakfast sandwich. I read as much of my textbook as I could and then picked up Katarina for the doctor.
Per usual, the first thing we did was get her weight and height. Just last night, I was talking with my friend Joanna about how I think Katarina must be at least 22 lbs. Nope, not even close. She's a whopping 20 lbs. That's it... 20 lbs! Seriously, where did she get this from? And she's only 28 3/4 inches. Yup, she's grown 1/2 inch and 12 ounces in 3 months. Now, let's remeber that Katarina eats more than me. No seriously, she can eat!
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter because she's still growing (slowly) and healthy. We got our 1 shot and Katarina had to go back to daycare. I went back to Starbucks and got myself an iced coffee and a small sandwich ($10) and this rounded out me spending the most I've spent in a long time. I proceeded to accomplish quite a bit of school work before picking her back up around 4:30.
It was a ridiculously productive day and now it's time for me to go to bed!
Oh, and I got my lift tickets in the mail for my boarding trip in 10 days! Watch out Denver, the red headed sisters are headed your direction!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment