Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring?

I feel like it's Spring.  As in my body keeps saying it's Spring and I'm acting like it is, but I also woke up to snow this morning.  Yup, snow... and it's April.  I thought maybe the weatherman was trying to pull a bad April Fools joke, but it turns out the joke was on me.

Either way, I just don't care because I'm tired of being cooped up at home.  Therefore, Katarina and I have done everything outside over the past 2 weeks.  We've spent countless hours at the park, flown a kite at the bike path, gone to the zoo, went swimming at the YMCA, and finally got the membership to the Children's Museum I previously blogged about.

So while it may still be a little chilly, I'm going to remain in denial!  Yeah for summer being right around the corner!




 Oh, and an update on cleaning out my kitchen...  Best idea I've ever had!  I haven't bought groceries in a while (except 1 milk trip) and I still think I can make it a few more weeks!  Plus, I'm having to get creative and it's fun and very entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments