Monday, September 19, 2011

Always Sick!

Seriously, I feel like I'm always sick these days.  Unfortunately, I probably deserve it.  I pretty much went the first 27 years of my life rarely getting sick.  I'd walk right up to the person coughing and vomiting, shake their hand, breathe their air, and never get sick. 

But now here I am, sick... again.  This would make the second time this month.  And this one isn't just a light cold, this one is awful.  Ergh!  It's so hard to care of a munchkin when you feel crummy and I'm dreading the possibility of me passing this along to her. 

Either way, I'll deal - sorry about the complaining!

On an awesome note, we got to see Auntie O referee a rugby game this weekend and Auntie Liz came too.  I tried explaining rugby to Auntie Liz, but I kept getting distracted by the game.  Needless to say, she remains confused...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments