No, I'm not pregnant... I promise, I'm not!
We do, however, have a new family member.
This... This is Wal-Mart:
Yup, we got a fish named Wal-Mart. In my defense of the name, he already had the name when he arrived at our house. Actually, now that I'm typing this, I'm not sure it's a "he" anyway.
He/She belonged to my neighbor since about October and was, of course, purchased at Wal-Mart in the fish section. While he joined our home just two and a half weeks ago, he's been in the neighborhood since October. He's a sturdy little guy and I'm pretty impressed he's made it this long.
The good news is that munchkin loves him and he's extremely easy to take care of with no monetary expenses involved. So, if you're in the market to expand your family, I'd highly recommend a FISHY!







Hehe - my 4 year old names stuff after the first thing he looks at most of the time. My mom gave him this nutcracker at Christmas and he named him seed. SEED.
ReplyDeleteWal-mart. Seriously. Awesome. Name. :)
ReplyDelete