Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Date

I'm not inclined to curse on this... but....

FUCK, I HAVE A DATE!

Yes mother, I realize you are reading this and wanting to know all the details, but please, don't call.  You either Auntie O.

B and I have been texting over the last 6 days, totaling over 300 texts.  Superficial stuff.  You know, how's your day?  Crazy weather we're having.  Yup, day is good.  You know, the stupid stuff you pretend to care about when you're getting to know someone.  

So, we're going out Monday night.  Babysitter secured.  And we're getting sushi.  Done and done!

And while the picture below is not something I would typically post...
1. This post is not appropriate for a picture of my child
2. It's not true and would never happen
3. It was a really good shot (Girl Scout Something Or Rather)
4.  The picture is artistic, admit it
5.  It made you laugh


1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. God.

    You BETTER post the details lady! Was it a guy from Match.com? AHHHHH! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments