April 1st comes once a year (did you know that, kidding!)
It's always funny to see the jokes and get a good laugh. The best of jokes are not the ones that are said, but the ones that are physically done to someone. They are also the ones that are directed towards one particular person (rather than broadcasted on Facebook).
I didn't do any April Fools' jokes this year and only remember one joke I've ever pulled. It's a short story, but here you go...
April 1, 2009. I was five months pregnant. Her father, well, he already sucked and we all knew it. We had our ups and downs, but were still in communication and hung out often. After all, we were still living in the same building.
So my joke? I called my sister and told her we eloped. Yup, got married and worked everything out. Now, typically this would have never been thought to be true, but I was pregnant and hormonal beyond belief and still in love with the bastard. I was sensitive and you DID NOT want to mess with me. AND, I've always said I would elope and never have a real wedding (I'm still planning on doing this).
I'm truly not sure how long she actually believed it, but I know she told her friend about it promptly for moral support, just in case. She admitted to believing it for a little bit and just wasn't quite sure.
So there you have it. Nothing too exciting, but a joke all the same.
Next time, I'm just going to saran wrap someone's office.








LMFAO!! Good one. I tin foiled someone's office once. It was my last day and I wanted to leave one of my coworkers a going away "gift". I have pics somewhere and I heard it went over well. Good because it took me all day wrap everything up.
ReplyDelete