Thursday, April 5, 2012

Match Me Baby

I'm formally a paying member of Match.Com... Yup, I joined.

Actually, I shouldn't say I'm a paying member because my good friend Lee joined and was having such a good time she signed me up without me know.  Thanks Lee!  

So here's the run down.  It's crazy!  I mean, you spend hours searching through pictures and reading bios and some people on there are... well... weird not my type.  Some People Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word. Another guy talks about how awesome he is because he's so humble - What?  And then another one says they are constantly on the move and doesn't like to sit at home but is more of a homebody - Huh?  

And then there's these wonderful "Daily Match" that Match.com has specifically selected for you.  Cool, right? Dear creators of Match.com.  I have a child, which I willingly disclosed to you.  When you match people with me, please make sure they do not select "No Children" for their ideal girl.  It's not going to work. Thanks - Me

My criteria (because they made me input it) - someone between 28 - 40.  Don't care if you have kids or want more kids, were married before or never met that special someone.  Education is important but salary is irrelevant as long as you are financially responsible.

So I'm continuing my online dating.  I'll let you know if I find someone!  Happy hunting!


1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo excited for you. My brother in law met his wife on Match (My hubby is one of seven kids, so I have a lot of in laws LOL). I cannot wait to hear all about your dating adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments