Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Time

What is it with Christmas time?  I mean, I used to thinking "Christmas" meant a break from school and a lot of traveling.  Black Friday shopping?  Heck no!

Now, it's so exciting!  Now, it doesn't matter what we do, it takes forever - and I love it!  I don't rush in and out of the store just getting what I need.  Now I go down every single aisle.  Example, this morning we didn't have anything to do so we went to Toys R Us.  We were there 3 hours just wondering around and playing with toys.  I think the sales associates were ready to kick us out once we had every toy on one aisle playing all sorts of sounds.  I didn't care - Katarina was dancing to all the sounds and loved it!  Who needs tons of toys at home when you can have a "special outing" to a world of toys!


Cutest bum around!

Check out the pig tails!

And here's to the first night with the tree lit up!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments