Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's the time of year where families get together to celebrate and give thanks.

I have so many things to be thankful for and never know where to begin...

it's to friends and to family. 
to love and hope
and for today and tomorrow.
it's a genuine laugh
and a good cry.
it's for the roof over my head
and the job that keeps my bills paid.
it's to the strength to wake up each day and get through the rough times
and to the smiles that come so naturally after a pleasant thought.
and it's to the pitter pattering little feet that I get to hear each day
and the belly laugh that comes during a game of peek-a-poo
and to her holding my finger with those precious little hands
and to the sweet hugs and kisses
and to that huge smile she gives me each time I walk in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments