Today, I hate to admit it, but I was very selfish and acted like a spoiled rotten brat. Now, let's be real... This is not the first time I've been spoiled, rotten, or a brat, nor was this even close to the bad behavior I have pulled in the past. But it was a time where about 5 minutes later I thought back and said "what was I just thinking?" quickly followed by "I hope Katarina doesn't do that." and then came "would I respond so calmly and politely as my mom did?"
Well, I learned my lesson! Thanks Mom for putting up with my craziness! I love you!!!
On to the latest shinanigans in this household. It's time for the Christmas tree! The countdown has started - no, not until Christmas, but the countdown to the day that Katarina pulls down the tree. We've had some close calls already, but so far, the tree is still standing! Woo Hoo! I give it 3 more days...
Katarina was actually a bit of a help and hung two ornaments herself. Of course I went back and secured them a little better, but still, I was impressed.
Here are some pictures of the festivities from my new camera! Yea for early Christmas presents!
Happy Shopping Everyone!







I love the new pictures Johnna, nice camera! Now you need a blog button so other blogs can link up, like at my blog: http://babygatorsden.com/blog-friends/ I can help you make one if you want!!!
ReplyDelete1. I totally didn't know you had a blog.
ReplyDelete2. I wish I knew half the tech stuff you knew
3. How do I make a button?
woo hoo!!!
You make a button in software like picnik.com in a 150x150 pixel size, then you make coding so other bloggers can grab it :) See my button on my home page?
ReplyDelete