Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ok, I'll Do It!

What you didn't know about my Should I Do It? post is that before I hit that oh so dreaded "publish post" button I decided that if 5 people wrote a comment, I'd do it.  I've never had 5 comments before... Number 5 just came in...

So, I guess this means - GAME ON!

I'm going to personally track the following:
  • Monthly pictures
  • Monthly inches
  • Weekly weight loss (or gain - please, no gain)
I'll share my weekly adventures on Monday, but please don't let me fall off the wagon!  I need your help - lots of it!

So, this all begins July 5th (because who starts dieting/working out on the 4th of July?).   My goal is to lose 35 lbs by September 5th.  That's a little over 10 lbs a month and 2 lbs a week which I think is reasonable and doable.

I really hope you'll follow me and help me out and that way I can wear a bathing suit with Katarina soon!


***edit... apparently I can't look at a calendar accurately!  I'll be starting on Monday June 27! 

3 comments:

  1. GO J!!! You are awesome!!! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! If I knew that I would have posted 5xs!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments