I am SO LAZY! Honestly, here's my list of things I need to accomplish today:
1. Mop my floors
2. At least four loads of laundry
3. Clean up in general (including the bathroom - oye!)
4. Go to the store and get a card for a birthday party I have to attend TONIGHT at 5pm
5. Proceed to another store for scratch tickets for present for said above party
6. Do something besides watch TV
What I've actually accomplished today (it's 2:30 already)...
1. Did a few games of Draw Something
2. Read Tweets on Twitter (new obsession)
3. Checked Facebook
4. Threw lasagna in the oven and made it take twice as long to cook due to my failure to properly read instructions
5. Watched Anastasia, Tangled, and Mary Poppins
6. Checked Twitter again
So worthless today... Ultimately, I'm kind of ok with it despite my house being a mess.
![]() |
| Sleeping Beauty |








I don't think that's called being lazy, my friend. It's called taking some time for you. You work full time & you're s single mom...you're busy and totally deserve some down time ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect Saturday! Welcome to MY life. It is now Sunday and I have at LEAST 4 loads of laundry on the floor in front of the washing machine and probably 4 more in my bedroom waiting to be folded and put away. Eh, I'll get to it....
ReplyDeleteIt's a great club! The Lazy club that is... Then again, we all deserve a RELAXING and BORING day every once in a while (or as often as humanly possible)
Delete