I'm excited and I almost feel bad for it... almost!
I was at Tina's birthday party in the complex on Saturday night and someone told me that Katarina's father's condo is up for auction! As far as I know, he hasn't paid his mortgage since September 2009 and the bank is finally taking it from him. In just a few short days and hours, the auction will happen and he will be OUT! Click here and look for the listing!
Now, I know it's horrible that someone is about to lose their home, but this man tortured me for a long time and then he was awful to Katarina. I won't go in to it here, but he's just not a good person. I'm happy that he'll finally be out of our complex and there won't be any more random encounters in the hallway (not that those really mattered since he wouldn't acknowledge Katarina anyway).
I didn't see any moving trucks here this weekend, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the auction goes through. I do wish it was under different circumstances that he was leaving, but I'm glad to see him go however it happens.







No comments:
Post a Comment