Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Of Birthdays!

It's been a weekend of birthdays!

Congratulations to Tina (whose age I'll leave up to her to post), Charlotte who turned ONE on December 4th, and Jackson who turned ONE on December 3rd!  Katarina and I were honored to celebrate with all of you!  Sorry to Charlotte who I didn't get any pictures of due to my inability to properly format my camera card.

It absolutely amazes me how creative Katarina's friend's moms are!  Yesterday, the theme was "bring your lovey."  Now, I'll admit it, I didn't know what a lovey was.  Actually, I thought it was those blankets children like to carry around.  Turns out it's their favorite stuffed animal!  It was incredibly creative because each child brought their animal to be placed in "the mitten" as Charlotte's mommy read her favorite book - "The Mitten."

Today, for Jackson's birthday, the theme was "sock monkey."  It was so much fun!  Needless to say, Katarina is so tired and currently napping.  Next week is finals, so until the next post keep monkeying around!





2 comments:

  1. Johnna, you're the best. Thank you! It's so nice to have another shutterbug friend. Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnna!

    Was just reading Joanna's blog when I saw you had started one.... YOU are AMAZING - I have no idea how you do it all. Thanks so much for coming to Charlotte's party - we were happy to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments