Sometimes with all the chaos in the world and bad things you hear on TV, you forget about all the wonderful people in the world. The most generous family invited Katarina and me on a trip with them to Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH. It was incredibly sweet and such a nice offer! Within minutes another friend offered to watch Charlie while we were gone.
Not only were they so sweet to let us tag along, they were also incredibly understanding. When Katarina was acting, well, terrible, and I was on the verge of tears, they didn’t have a problem at all with it and we packed up and left. I just couldn’t believe what a sweet family they are to understand that she was having a bad day. It’s hard to grasp that Katarina is now a toddler and everything that comes along with being one. Including screaming constantly and since she doesn’t talk, she can’t tell me what’s wrong.
A thousand thank you’s to this amazing family!
And thank you to everyone who has helped Katarina and I along this journey of being a family. I don’t know that I will be able to ever repay everyone for all that they do for us… There are some absolutely amazing people in this world!
And finally, a Santa's Village shout out to finals being over and 1 month until my next class starts!







We had so much fun this weekend! It would have been boring without you. Charlotte really enjoyed having a friend to play with at the hotel. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! I love you and Beth :) I'm so glad you all had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete