Well... let me explain further...
Two weekend's ago I was going to go down and visit Auntie O. She lives about 300 miles from me and she's always making the trip up to see me, rather than me going down there. This was a Saturday. On Monday, I get an email saying "hold off, I think Mom might drive up with the grandparents." WHAT?
Let me back track a little here... my mom lives in Alabama. I googled it... It's 1,363 miles. You read correctly... One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Three miles.
Oh, and she's bringing the grandparents. Oh, and her two dogs. Can you say "full car?"
Why are they suddenly doing this you might be asking yourself. Why not?
After leaving at 6am, over 16 hours later at 10:30pm they arrived at Auntie's. The day after their arrival I drove down with my sister's boyfriend, affectionately known as "Boob" (Another story for another day). It took us almost 7 hours each way, but we had a great time.
Auntie O got to ref 2 games on Saturday and I went solo while munchkin stayed behind with the rest of the family. Here's some pictures of the game...
Is this even legal? He ulimately was completely up in the air without any feet on the ground...
Don't worry, Auntie did not get hit...







In the face!
ReplyDeleteYour photographs are just awesome! Well done, sweets!
ReplyDelete