It starts with a little comment, then someone else chimes in, and then you chime in. It's so easy - it feels like you're fitting in - but you're just fueling the flame. It's ok to vent. It's ok to get annoyed, frustrated angry, and to be negative. Honestly, that's ok!
Lately, I've found myself surrounded by positive, amazing people. While we all have our qualms about people and things in life, in general, we're happy. We like who we are and are proud of what we do and stand for. I've really started to not feed in to the negativity of life, have been doing it for a few months now, and I'm really happy. I mean really happy!
How can I complain with so many good things in life?
So step away from the negative thoughts and people that are around you. Take a moment and remember all the good things in life. When that warm and fuzzy feeling comes and you feel so good about yourself, you'll know why...







So true! Well said!
ReplyDelete