Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Celebration 2011

AH!  Things have been so busy!  Seriously, this is the first night I've turned on my computer in... well... since the last time I posted.

So... Merry Christmas! (a little late)
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas celebration with family and friends!

Wish I could sit here and tell you what a crazy fun Christmas we had (I will never host Christmas and Auntie O is a saint for doing it), but it's time to hit the sack.  Don't worry, I won't leave you empty handed.  Here's some pictures of this past weekend.  Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I host Christmas at my house because, for me, it's easier than dragging my kids away from their new toys to go to dinner somewhere else. My grandmother hosted for many years until I asked to have it at my place. The kids had no interest in being at her house and all they did was nag to go back home....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments