It feels like yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now the little one is not so little and well in to her toddler years. I can't believe the end of January is here and in just a few days, Katarina will be 18 months.
Things have been quite crazy lately. School is in full force and my first paper in years is due on Friday. It's about the Tylenol poisonings in 1982 and the ethical principles associated with Tylenol's actions. I also need to start my 20 pager and I really need to start by picking a topic!
My sister is here visiting again since her boyfriend's birthday is this week. Happy Birthday Boo! It's always fun when she visits...
Katarina decided that poor Lucy was sort of like a horse and tried riding her... Lucy was a champ though and hung in there while Katarina bounced up and down.
At one point, O, Katarina, and Lulu were all sitting on me... Then they decided to give me raspberries!
And Katarina also like to distribute all the shoes in the hallway to their respective owners.
And finally the morning ended with a little yoga and more raspberries. At least this time they were for Katarina and not me!
Please note... matching outfits:







No comments:
Post a Comment