As I reflect upon 2010, I can't believe what all has happened.
Little Katarina went from just learning to roll over, to sitting up, to crawling, to walking, to running, to getting a few words out (most recently diaper).
I have come such a long way. This year started with Katarina's father still being in our life. It took tremendous strength and crying to get over everything, but I'm there now. I honestly hope no one ever has to go through the pain that he caused my family.
I'm proud of myself and proud of my daughter. I don't know where 2011 will take us, but I'm sure it will be a wild ride.
For New Years resolutions, I've decided to just continue taking it day by day. Oh, and of course finally try and lose that baby weight! My friend Dianne and I are starting a cleanse tomorrow. Hopefully I can do it... it's 2 weeks long and hopefully the jump start to weight loss will help me to keep it off.
Thank you to all the people who have been there for us. We love you all very much and are incredibly grateful for everything you've done. There are so many amazing people out there and we are so lucky to have you in our lives.







No comments:
Post a Comment