Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Self Portrait

My college friend Stephanie has been a "go-to" for a number of camera/photo related questions.  She's blogging over at Another Munchkin and also has her own photography business which she just got going over at S. Lawless Photography.  She's incredibly talented and the most amazing mother to two sweet boys!  Stop by and check her out!

When I got home today early with a sick munchkin, I realized what an amazing hair day I was having.  So, I took any idea from Stephanie, who's much better at this than me, and took the following pictures.  Thought I'd share!

The original self portrait!

 Crazy excited face!

 Serious saucy face!


O Face!

1 comment:

  1. Haha love the O face! Hilarious!!!

    oh and ps- glad you took the pics...an amazing hair day should not go to waste!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments