Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Alphabet Song

Tonight, I'm on my phone (not an iPhone, I'm not that cool, but a smartphone just the same).

I'm searching for the "A-B-C" for munchkin.  In other words, I'm looking for the alphabet song to play on YouTube.  

I start typing... "al...ph...a...bet...s....o"

And by the type I get to "O" wonderful Google gives me suggested searches.  Top result?  
Alphabet Song Lyrics!

HA!  So what exactly are they going to tell me here?  A-B-C-D-E... etc?  At this point I must find out (after all, have I had the lyrics wrong all this time?  I must be sure!)

Sure enough, I've had the lyrics correct all along!  In case you weren't sure, they are:

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U and V, W-X-Y-and-Z"

The last part is:

"Now I know my A-B-C's.  Next time won't you sing with me"

And there you have it!  The alphabet song lyrics thanks to Google.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments