Wow, it's been a while! Things have been crazy, but in a fun way!
My mom drove up from Alabama for a visit. Actually, she drove up for Christmas and stayed at my sister's for a while and then drove up to good old Rhode Island. Why? So she could babysit while Auntie O and I hit da slopes!
Much like last year, we packed up our snowboarding gear and headed to Denver then a quick drive through the pass then off to Vail. I must say, flying on a Saturday afternoon is the way to go! Flights were empty! Which of course totally worked out since we couldn't get the free upgrade to first class my sister should have - she is Silver, Platinum, or some other precious metal status with U.S. Airways.
We hit the slopes in Vail hard for three days straight. Despite the lack of snow in the Colorado/Utah area, over 1,000 acres of trails were open. And, I only went head first in to a tree once! It was an absolute blast and I can't wait to go boarding again next year.
I returned to my home being spotless (thanks Mom!) and a little reorganization for a fresh look for 2012. Plus, everyone was still in one piece - Success!!!
So that's it for now. I'll be back to my usual posting soon!
| Muzzy and Munchkin |







No comments:
Post a Comment