Sunday, July 10, 2011

She Keeps Hitting Me

Katarina is hitting me.  As in all of a suddent hitting me.  She did this before when she was a lot younger and a lot of my other friends were going through the same thing and it was perfectly normal.  I used to pretend cry and then she'd cry because she felt bad and then realized she shouldn't do it and stopped.  She didn't know what she was doing back then, but now she does.

I'm looking at her and saying, "I don't hit you so why do you hit mommy?"  I also do time out now every single time she does it.  This is out of the blue!  At first I didn't think too much of it but now I'm slightly frightened as to why.  Is it from school?  Is it my behavior?  What has caused this?  It doesn't happen all the time, but enough.  Enough for me to be a little concerned.  I think I'd be horrified if she hit someone else.  I mean, downright horrified! 

On a lighter note, Katarina has become rather fond of big girl shoes.  Today, she wondered around in my sneakers... too funny!




Any suggestions on how to stop this hitting?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments