To see last week, check it out here.
First of all, I've realized that the week heading is totally misleading. I'm starting week 3 now, I've completed 2 weeks. Very annoying that I started it out this way, but I'll stick to it.
Last week's weight loss (or gain -- EEK): Down 2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: Down 4 lbs
Well, I'm down 4 lbs. I should be happy, right? But yet again, just like last week, I wish it was more. This is hard work. And frustrating! I want it to be 5 lbs a week, or 10 would be nice, but that's just not realistic and not maintainable. It doesn't help that my starting weight was ridiculously high (and if you're going through past posts right now trying to find my starting weight, stop now because I never posted it).
But, I have stuck to my requirement of 3 workouts a week. In fact, on Saturday I went for a 43 minute walk/run which was mostly running. Go me! It felt good too! Only problem is that when we get back Katarina refuses to get out of the stroller. She's a little too comfortable hanging out in BOB (if you don't know what BOB is, you need a new stroller).
So, this week I'm going to just keep doing what I'm doing. I'm on track to lose 2 lbs a week as planned. I guess I can't complain too much about that! Here's to a face full of strawberries!







No comments:
Post a Comment