Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 2

To learn about how I got started on this personal challenge, check out the beginning here and here. 

To see the previous week, check it out here.

Total weight loss (or gain):  Down 2 pounds

Ergh... I should be happy, right?  I mean, I did lose 2 lbs.  And I was so good until the weekend!  I think I'm disappointed because on Friday I was down 4 1/2, but being down 2 is a great start... and of course, it's a start which is more than I've done the past 2 years.

On Monday, Tuesday, and Friday I hit up the gym.  I ran/walked to 25 minutes on my lunch break (mostly ran).  Then on Sunday, my sister and I went rollerblading for about an hour.  And... I ate so healthy!  No lie!  I did great and stuck to about 1200 calories a day... until the weekend.  The weekend was my downfall and so was today where I enjoyed some amazing ribs that my sister's boyfriend made.  But, I also ate some amazing lobsters and had my first steamers for my birthday.  This of course was a great reason to break a little bit of the rules.  

So, all in all, I'm on my way!  And I'm on target... GO ME!



2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing just great! You should be VERY happy with yourself! I have been running a mile Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, also walking during lunches for about 30 minutes 4 or 5 days a week, and just watching what I'm eating. I have found that since I didn't weigh myself when I started that I can be happy about my weight because I now weigh less than I have in a LONG time (I am thinking I have lost about 6 lbs)! My clothes feel better on me, and I just have more energy! Starting next week thou, I'm going to up my my miles for M,W,F and I am going to lessen my portions, cause that is my downfall! Just keep up the good work and I will continue to give you support and push you to the gym at work! hehe <3 ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! & she is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Me...

Reply To Comments